Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2x2 Exclusivity

1/10/08:
I am sorry to say this, but you are not my brother! I do not recognise anything discernably Christian in your posts; I do not recognise you as a follower of the teachings of the Bible. Just as the Mormon is not my brother; and the Roman Catholic is not my brother, so you are not my brother.

1/19/08:
In response to the following question "Do you believe you have to be a member of the Friends and Workers way in order to be saved?", GIT responded as follows:
Yes, it would be a wise choice. I do not see anything but a spirit of error in the churches of this world. It is not something that can be explained. It must be revealed. I believe the vast majority - perhaps even all - exes to be blinded by the "prince of the power of the air". They do not go out to all become Christians! The more I go on, the more I realise the truth of the Fellowship; the truth about Jesus and the Way to Heaven (in Christ, of course). The more I realise how wrong people have got it out in the world - with such a blustering confidence that many presume to speak even beyond what the scripture says. No, these things must be revealed! And those who have left the Fellowship do so because they "never were of us"; they were tares among the wheat; they never had this revelation given. The Workers are the ministers of the Most High God. The Friends are the People of God. With Christ Jesus over all, and in all.

1/23/08:
You ought to be very careful before speaking against the Workers. They are the Servants of the Most High God. To speak against a man of God is a grave offence.

1/31/08:
We speak of vision as relevation. When a person goes out of the Fellowship, they have truly lost the revelation. They have lost their vision.

2/1/08:

If you go out of the Fellowship, and abandon the true Gospel, think of what will happen to your soul. Out of the thousands of churches of man, where will you go for rest and peace? Out of the thousands of doctrines, and teachings, and ways out there - which will you choose? Out the the falsehood, how will you find any truth? Remember the Church - the Fellowship - has always presented you with the pure Gospel. You have not come in contact with the great confusion of the world!