Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Personal attacks

1/6/08:
I just don't get some people. Some people are first class jerks.

---Very true.

1/6/08:
Your behaviour is wrong - simply wrong - and deeply immoral. Your attempt to blame others for your own inappropriate actions, and here, your attempt to do the liberal double-blind trick of justifying anti-social behaviour as "making a point", is simply not credible. You were not motivated by ideals; by morals; by virtue; by deep commitments to a faith. You were motivated by malice, opportunism, and cunning. If you have proven anything, it is that you are morally bankrupt. It is one thing to do sin, but it takes a brave and bold man to stand upright and say, "I have done wrong and I am sorry."


1/26/08:
What concerns me is the endless name-calling; and personal differences as centre stock. The calling people "idiots" for example. This is damaging behaviour. You will learn that in time.

---Who else would know better?

1/26/08:
You keep maintaining that I'm some kind of wanton, belligerent creep who goes about calling people names and being utterly anti-social - yet this is untrue. Like so many of your claims, you make a sweeping generalisation about me, without so much as a shred of proof and without any adequate explanation.

---Keep reading.

1/27/08:
You're such an idiot Frank.

1/28/08:
You're such an idiot, Frank.

1/29/08:
I've told Frank that I'm not playing this game of exchanging personal abuse anymore. Of course, if he was interested in reconciliation he could always answer my PM's. The fact he prefers a public display says something, I think....

2/1/08:
You're an idiot.

2/1/08:
I have challenged exes to defend their position, and they cannot. They resort to abuse - remember, abuse is the sign of a failed argument.

---Yes, we noticed.

2/3/08:
I don't like slinging mud. And I'm quite restrained.