Friday, February 15, 2008

Thou monumental hypocrite!

Your posting history speaks of obsession. You follow me around this board like a psycho - that's bullying. Can you show me a post you have made where you demonstrated kindness to someone else on the TMB? No you can't. I've READ your 400+ posts and cannot find a single example.

The honest truth is that you're a monumental hypocrite, and an untruthful person who poses as the exemplar of high virtue.

You're fighting the demons in your own life on the TMB. Your professing family and friends probably don't interact with you in the way you'd like; you probably have strained relationships with them. So you spew your frustrations onto the TMB by targetting one person (me) to virtually the exclusion of all else.

You walked away from legalism into grace, yet you the most loathesome person I've ever had the misfortune to meet via to the TMB. I know I am by no means perfect, and I have confessed to that in the past and will do so again in the future. But you, my friend, have deep issues.

But I am happy to be the target in lieu of your real frustrations in life. Bring it on - take down the nasty, hateful, unloving, bulling, cruel, windbagging, emperor's footsoldier 2x2!