Saturday, February 16, 2008

GIT will never apologize...and mean it

Show me evidence of my having done any of these and I will gladly apologise. But you do not accept apologies, do you Honesty, unless someone surrenders all religious opinions and conforms to yours. You are beyond reason, because you are a liar who does not confront his own untruths.

Where's the evidence that I "swear with regularity". There is none. Yet you will never acknowledge your sin. For you to say you have walked away from legalism into grace is a colossal joke, and I'm sure others know it too. You are two-fold more a Pharisee than ever you were in the Fellowship. I find you empty, sad, and not a nice person. You sum intellect consists of finger pointing at others.

All of the points I made are novel to you Honesty. Yet you will not answer the simple question for to do so would condemn yourself. You are the worst kind of liar - the one who lies not only to others and ABOUT others, but also, apparently, unto himself.

"Honesty". Irony.